The East Northants Shooting Association has been based at Woodford Farm since 2004. We have our own custom built range which includes a weather proof 60m outdoor range with 12 shooting positions, a heated indoor 10m pistol range and clubhouse with refreshments facilities.
The club is a run by a Committee of current Members and has a varied membership of expert and novice shooters who are passionate about their sport.
To download our club information leaflet please click here: ensaleaflet
What we offer;
- A friendly, relaxed and social club environment suitable for all set in beautiful countryside
- Rifle facilities; individual places for 12 shooters on a fully enclosed and weather proof 60m outdoor range
- Pistol facilities; a fully lit and heated indoor range with changeable targets
- Unrestricted Guest Membership (meaning you can shoot as a Guest Member for as long as you want without having to join)
- Club rifles and pistols available for use so you can try before you go out and start buying
- A clubhouse, restroom and refreshment facilities with a fridge, microwave, kettle and snacks available for purchase.
- Weekend and weekday shooting
- Training: Advice on shooting, gun maintenance and purchases. Also expert hints, tips and free tutorials from Committee members. This is perfect for complete novices or those returning to the sport. The club has a variety of members who specialise in different aspects of airgun shooting.
- Shop: we have a selection of pellets, targets and CO2 available for purchase. We also have our own facility for filling PCP airguns and a club chronograph to check the power of your rifle and shot velocity.
- Competitions & Events: We have a variety of competitions throughout the year and an annual championship day with trophies for the best in each event.
We are always happy to welcome new people. To arrange a visit and a first time shoot please get in touch with us via the contact form on this site and we will be happy to give you more information and arrange your visit. Alternatively drop in on a Saturday when the majority of the Committee are all available to see the range in action.